October 9, 2013

I have a blog


Finally, I managed to get my own blog.

I intend to blog about my microcontroller and robotic projects. Why do I do this? I hope that some people will find my future posts useful and/or interesting, and I would like to have write-ups of my own projects anyway - and this blog will hopefully act as a source of motivation for actually creating these write-ups.

My current project is a Robot made from Lego, a microcontroller, and a Beaglebone Black respectively a Raspberry Pi computer for some basic image processing. The first step will be making the electronics for an infrared-controlled vehicle. This could be done purely with Lego parts; however, we later on want to steer everything via a computer, and hence will need to interface a computer into the circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment